~ Enjoy Highland Adventures at Coul House Hotel. ~
The Scottish Highlands is the perfect place to relax and unwind and let all your troubles fade away.
Marvel at the Mountainous views, the stunning Lochs and the beautiful beaches. With miles of coastline to explore, you’ll never be lost for something to see or do.
But there’s more to the Scottish Highlands than just pretty views. With its rich and dark history, there are many museums and visitor attractions that give you an insight into how life used to be in our beautiful country.
Coul House has its own rich history, going back to 1821 when Coul House was built for Sir George Steuart Mackenzie, 7th Baronet. Read more about the house and the Mackenzie’s on our Coul History Page.
Below are a few places of interest within reach of Coul House Hotel.
• Culloden Battlefield – https://www.nts.org.uk/visit/places/culloden
• Eilean Donan Castle – http://www.eileandonancastle.com
• Museum of Childhood, Strathpeffer – https://highlandmuseumofchildhood.org.uk
• Beauly Priory – https://www.historicenvironment.scot/visit-a-place/places/beauly-priory/
• Dingwall Museum – https://www.dingwallmuseum.info
Contact us directly for more information on things to see and do within the area. With our Autumn & Winter offers Coul House Hotel is the best place to start your Highland adventure.
Please call or e-mail directly for the best available room rates or to book Lunch or Dinner.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Telephone – 01997 421 487
E-mail – email@example.com
Visit – https://coulhousehotel.com